Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Alexus _ Sudwala indian food.

Name:  Alexus

Name of food product: Sudwala indian food.


How much did you like the taste of your food product? Choose one. ✔
I really don’t like it / I dislike it slightly / I neither like nor dislike it / I like it slightly
I really like it .

How much did you like the appearance of your food product? Choose one  ✔
I really don’t like it / I dislike it slightly / I neither like nor dislike it / I like it slightly
I really like it. 

How much did you like the texture of your food product? Choose one  ✔
I really don’t like it / I dislike it slightly / I neither like nor dislike it
I like it slightly / I really like it .



What went well?
What went well is I was stirring the spanish and onion inside the saucepan. Miss Hamer put the garlic and ginger, and smelled very fresh. She put in some curry in  too just to make it smell like indian food.


What did not go well?
Really nothing it was really good I was just  having fun.

What could be improved?
I would be cooking everyday and night for me and for my very own family.



















No comments:

Post a Comment