Pages

Sunday 5 July 2020

Alexus _ Botanic Gardens

On thursday room 11, 10, 7 and room 6 were going to the botanic gardens.
We were going to take white board,pen,clipper and a sheet.
When we were done we went on the bus to go to the botanic garden.

When we got there we had to have our lunch. Then we were finished and had to go with our teacher

First we got to the herb garden and looked at plants.We were tasting and smelling
different kinds of flowers and then we noticed that there was a killer plant.
The killer plant was the water and nobody would dare to go inside.

Next we had to walk to the forest and I thought we went hiking.
But we were just walking everywhere in the forest.Then my legs were getting sore
from the long walk so I drank my water and then I got better and started walking.

Then we all got back to school and it was time to go home now. 

I enjoyed the Botanic Gardens and to go back there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment