Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Alexus _ What I did for lockdown.

 Name: Alexus

Date: Thursday 18 2021

Title: What I did for lockdown.



On lockdown I got up from bed, did my things and got told to do my homework on my chromebook. I found it very irritating why we were on lockdown, it was very boring at home just for three days, I felt like it was so boring, I knew the school wouldn’t be open, I kept on seeing the people wearing the face mask that made me found irritating and I hated wearing the mask because the made me feel sick I really go back to school, I didn’t want to be on lockdown otherwise they would be no school and we have at level 3. But I was then happy the news on tv said it would be level one at night, that made face light up it was the last of lockdown.

I was so excited when I went back to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment